Thursday, May 06, 2010

A layout, a card and a reminder.

I've got a DT layout and card to share that I've done for Handmade by Suzanne. I've used the new 'Estate Sale' range from Bella Boulevard and I think I might have a new favourite! I love the colours of this range and found it really easy to use. The alphas from My Little Shoebox is stunning too. You can find all products used to create this layout here.

A card I made with the left overs. I think I'm going to have to make a few more. :) And now for a reminder!!!
Applications for the new Design Team members closes next Monday, the 10th of May. You can find all the details here. So if you are interested in joining our team and work for Handmade by Suzanne, get those applications in by Monday!
That's all for now. Until next time... Happy scrapping!!

9 comments:

Chloe said...

Love it! Especially the card - StUnNiNg!!!!

Judith said...

Lovely layout and card. I have that range, waiting to have a play with it. I have just been using some of the BB All Inclusive range.

Mel said...

Gorgeous my girl, I love the card too, that is an awesome edge punch you have, so big, just divine, I love the simplicity of the layout too, simply elegant.

Liz Weber said...

Looking good Marelize, I so love how neat your layouts look. Loving the gorgeous alphas and papers and diecuts you have used on this one.

That card is just devine, that ribbon is very pretty and I am loving the bling!

Kim said...

ditto all the above, I love the simplicity of them all you make them look very classic

Jennifer Shaw said...

I love the colour palette in this line!! The LO is so wonderful and the photo, beautiful. Love the sentiment of the title. Your card is lovely with those beautiful lace flowers!!! I am going through scrappy withdraw! It has been a few days!! LOL

Taryn said...

Another stunning layout, Marelize, and that card - GORGEOUS!

Tamara said...

Love the colours in that paper range, and the layout you created is absolutely stunning!!

xx
Tamara

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Great work Marelize! I love the layout and the card - the colours are gorgeous! I also love the punches you've used... they must be Martha Stewart punches I'm guessing! Wow! :D