Thursday, July 08, 2010

July sketch

I'm sorry! I know I've neglected my blog and my scrappy friends. Life is very hectic at the moment and will still be for the next 2 weeks or so, but I promise that I will check up on everybody's lovely work as soon as I get a chance.
I'm just doing a quick post (that was meant to be done over a week ago!). This is the July sketch for Handmade by Suzanne and was created by HBS's quest designer Natalie Elphinstone. It's a lovely sketch and leaves a lot of room for your own interpretation of it. Why not give it a go and you might win yourself a $20 gift voucher!
This is my take on the sketch. I've used an older Kaisercraft range called 'Pina Colada'.
Handmade by Suzanne has just received a whole lot of stunning new products. You can check all new products out here.
Okay dokies. That's unfortunately all for now. Thanks for popping by and have a great week!
M xxx

9 comments:

Belinda said...

Great layout Marelize. I just love pelicans!! B-)

Clare said...

Wow totally gorgeous Marelize!!! has a real tropical feel. Love the pp and chippies. Have a great week hun. Big hugs Clare xxx

Sarah Lou said...

Oh this is great! I love love love this take on that sketch!! And I love those dotty orange alphas!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Hi Marelize!! These papers are too cute!! Talk about the perfect line for these sweet photos!! Fun sketch too! Hope your life slows down soon and you get lots of scrappy time!! :)

Mel said...

Hi there, I just love what you did with the gorgeous Pina Colada papers, aern't pelicans just elegant creatures. I know what you mean about not blogging for a bit, if you slacken off for a couple of days you have so much info and gorgeous works to catch up on, hope you are well and this is a gorgeous layout as usual. Love Melxx

laterg8r said...

i was blog hoppin and found you - love your style, i now follow you :D

Wendy said...

Just love these photos with the PC papers and embellies ... gorgeous! I really love those alphas too!! :)

Kim said...

so love dyour pattern paper choice for this....

Liz Weber said...

Hi Marelize, love your take on the sketch, you used the perfect papers for those gorgeous photos and the colour scheme is just perfect.

Hope you are having a good week and hope you and the family have a wonderful weekend, take care.