Tuesday, July 03, 2012

July Sketch Challenge at HBS

Hi there everyone!  I hope you are having a great week so far.  Perth has been pretty cold during the nights, but the days have been beautiful.  Such a pity there is something like housework otherwise I would spend my days outside in the sun. :)
The July sketch is up at Handmade by Suzanne and its another beautiful design by Nadia Cannizzo. 
I used the Kaisercraft 'Sweet Nothings' collection and I must admit that this is one of my all time favourites from Kaisercraft.  I just love the subtle colours and gorgeous designs.  The pic is of my DD while we were on holiday in April this year.
 A little cluster of Prima flowers and leaves, Kaisercraft wooden small birdcage, seam binding, Kaisercraft mini paper blooms and a Zva Creative pearl flourish.  The butterfly is from Pink Paislee.
 The 'Collectables' in this range is just beautiful!
 I've use the Crafters Workshop  'Mini Chickenwire reversed' template and an ink pad for my background.
I hope you will give this gorgeous sketch a go.  There is a $40 store voucher up for grabs and the winner gets determined by random draw, so anyone can win!  You can see the other DT members beautiful inspiration in the gallery.
That's all for today.  Thank you so much for visithing and have a wonderful week!
Until next time.
M xox

9 comments:

Elaine said...

Oh I love these papers, simply beautiful and you have worked with them really well. Isn't canal rocks a great spot? We love to go there and the kids thrive on exploring.

Chantelle said...

WOW, is gorgeous Marelize - love your take on this sketch. Gorgeous papers and flowers!! And yes ... a great location :)

Adriana B said...

beautiful layout, love those papers :)

Julie said...

wow this is gorgeous

Jennifer Shaw said...

A stunning LO Marelize!! It is so delicate and feminine. Love all the amazing detail! :)

Karen said...

What a beautiful photo and I love your layout, set the photo off perfectly. Stunning flower cluster!

Lynette Jacobs said...

This is so beautiful...I love your flower cluster and the colours are awesome.

Ella Swan said...

Oooh lala! This is just stunning!! Love the new sketch and have bought loads of my stash from HBS so would love to play along...have been looking for the announcement of the random winner of June's sketch though and can't see it - can you point me in the right direction?

Moonie said...

Love love love your layout here Marelize.. it is simply stunning luv