Thursday, February 07, 2013

Scrap The Girls' February Challenge

Hi everyone. Just a quick post to share the new challenge over at Scrap The Girls. This month its a sketch challenge.
 My take on it using paper from the beautiful Glitz Design 'Cashemere Dame' collection.  Just added 3 different types of Washi tape and 'chicken wire' and 'ants' sticky sheets from Sawyers Place.The pics are of my DD relaxing next to the swimming pool at our hotel in Bali.
A close up of my felt flower cluster. They are all old flowers from Prima and Basic Grey. The giant rhinestone is from the Glitz Design collection.
 My title. The word 'just' was cut using my Silhouette. :)
I hope to see your entry at Scrap The Girls soon! There are some awesome prizes up for grabs!
Thank you for coming past my blog and for all the beautiful comments you leave. They make my day. Have a wonderful weekend!
Until next time.
M xox

11 comments:

Chantalle said...

Hoping I get a chance to play along this month. Love this layout!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Your LO is so striking! Loving the look of the chicken wire and how you used the washi. This really is a terrific sketch for washi!

Lizzy Hill said...

This was my fave over at STG...sshhhh! Don't tell:):) The colours & delicate embellies really make it stand out...awesome job:):)

Adriana B said...

super page, love the sketch too :)

Tracey said...

Love this one Marelize. The mix of pretty papers and embellishments look fabulous!!
Thinking of going to Bali....where would you suggest staying? I was there years and years ago, it really changed. Hope you don't mind me asking:)Have a fab weekend!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Great page, Marelize! Those patterns are so fresh and summery and perfect with your pics!

Kim said...

lol fab photos and the papers and embellies are just perfect!

Sandie said...

Fabulous LO Marelize, and I love the title and all the yummy colours you used. Must try and do one of the Scrap the Girls challenges one of these days!!

Ella Swan said...

Very nice! Love these papers and all your little bits and pieces to make up this design...

Lynette Jacobs said...

What an eye catching layout. Is that washi tape you used? It is gorgeous.

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Love the fun sketch and your bright colors! So pretty!