Monday, May 26, 2014

Maja Design 'Vintage Autumn Basics'

Hi everyone! Hope the new week brings you lots of joy.
Today I want to share a layout I've done using my DT kit from The Scrapbook Store.  I simply love the quality of the Maja Design papers.  Here I've used the 'Vintage Autumn Basics' collection.
I've used the Crafters Workshop 'Mini Brick' template and white embossing paste on my background, then painted on some diluted Glimmer Mists in brown and pink to match my papers.The title is a chipboard phrase from Scrap FX.

I've also used 2Crafty 'Clock Face frames' and 'Summer Leaf Stems' which I painted white and then inked the edges. The flowers are Petaloo blooms and the gorgeous resin angel is from Prima.

More Petaloo blooms and 2Crafty 'Summer Leaf Stems'.

A last close up showing off more of the finer detail. :)
That's all I have for today.  I'm off to bed now to get some much needed sleep.  Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the lovely comments you always leave behind.  I appreciate it.  I apologise for not being so blog active myself... time just seems to be getting the better of my these days.  I remain positive though. :)
Have a great week everyone!
Until next time.
M xox

5 comments:

Scraps of Elegance said...

Love this! The photos are great, and I adore all the details and embellishments.

Lizzyc said...

Really lovely layout.. love the flower clusters!

Lynette Jacobs said...

This is such a beautiful page and so full of layers and special details.

chilli pip said...

Love the colours and the way you have used your stencil . Also love the little angel in the flowers

Denise van Deventer said...

Beautiful, soft and delicate page! The elegance is so amazing too! Love the textures and the photo's...a fabulous page! A definite favourite for me! x