Saturday, May 17, 2014

Scrap Africa Challenge No 29

Hi everyone!  Hope you are enjoying a relaxing weekend wherever you are.
Today I want to share Scrap Africa's new challenge with you.  The card makers will love this one!
The challenge is to create a masculine AND a feminine card.  For wonderful inspiration from the DT and to get all the details, have a look HERE.
I have used the Maja Design 'Vintage Autumn Basics' collection for my cards.  It's a stunning collection with the most beautiful soft patterns.  I've added a Prima resin birdhouse and Prima button, as well as a Petaloo bloom and some Green Tara mini roses
 
I've used the brown tones of the collection for my male card.  Just added a 2Crafty 'Clock Face frame', a few Tim Holtz metal gears and a couple of die cuts. All products are available at The Scrapbook Store.


I hope you'll get a chance to play along.  There are some awesome prices up for grabs.  It will be great to see your entries.
Thank you so much for popping past my blog. 
Until next time!
M xox
 

5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

These are gorgeous! Love 'em to bits & must say, I had fun playing around with the hot air balloons for this challenge myself - so thanks for the inspiration!!!

Cathy said...

Two beautiful cards Marelize. Love the layers and chippie accents!

Lizzyc said...

These two cards are gorgeous! Love them, they compliment each other!

Denise van Deventer said...

Stunning cards Marelize! Love the design! Love that your 2 cards are based on the same design! x

Lynette Jacobs said...

Two very pretty cards my friend. I know that your life is as hectic as mine...I hope you take time to breathe.