Saturday, April 18, 2015

Jillibean Soup for The Scrapbook Store

Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing well and enjoying a lovely weekend.
Today I want to share a DT layout I've created for The Scrapbook Store.  I am working with the super cute Jillibean 'Summer Red Raspberry Soup' collection this month.  The photo is of my friend's gorgeous little girl and was taken about 5 years ago. 
I've added a bit of texture using the Prima 'Bubbles' stencil and Liquitex 'Super Heavy Gesso'.
 
A close up of some of the cute little 'Pea Pod Parts' that's part of this collection.
 More 'Pea Pod Parts' and 'Soup Labels' teamed with a few 'Wood Veneer' flowers.
 And another close up for good measure. :)
This is all for today. I have another few projects to share using this awesome collection, so I'm hoping to be back soon. Thank you so much for visiting.
Until next time.
M xox

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Awww....so cute.... beautiful colours in the range to go with the sweet photo, too.....love the bubble mask!!!

Lizzyc said...

This is lovely, what an adorable photo, love the colors you have used in those papers!